Custom Pages

Monday, August 28, 2017

Magic Square Progress

I've made a little more progress on the large magic square. At this point, my shuttle ran out of teal thread. I will have to wind a new shuttle to continue from here.


I've almost finished one full repeat of this magic square (four repeats will complete the square). This repeat needs seven more onion rings, and after I get that finished I will draw some numbers on top of the photo to show the order in which it was tatted. The entire project should take one ball of Lizbeth Ocean Teal Medium #40 and two balls of white DMC Cordonnet Special #40.

A few weeks ago, Diane let me know that she was having trouble posting a comment on my blog. I've gone ahead and changed a few settings, which I'm hoping will fix things!

8 comments:

God's Kid said...

That is gorgeous and I love the designs that "pop" out in the different colors!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Wonderful in two colours!

Lilas Lace said...

It's wonderful! Great choice of colours.

Unknown said...

LOVE the magic square idea. I am working on the other version (no onion rings). I'm using a variegated green thread in size 20 and am loving the process. Brilliant!

Anetta (Jamiolowo) said...

Beautiful magic square !

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful magic square love the two colours together

Kathy Niklewicz said...

I'm truly at a loss for words. You have taken tatting in a whole new direction.
Marvelous, visual delight!

Carpediem said...

Just amazing!